Saturday, September 19, 2009

Family Quotes from Movies

"In this life, family is the most precious gift we are given, the most sacred. Turn your back on them and that is when you truly have nothing."
~Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants

"I don't care how poor a man is; if he has family, he's rich."
~M*A*S*H

"You call this a happy family? Why do we have to have all these kids?"
~It's a Wonderful Life

Nurse: Only kin's allowed in here.
Bertier: Alice, are you blind? Don't you see the family resemblance? That's my brother.
~Remember the Titans

Capt. Crewe: What are you doing? Memorizing me by heart?
Sara Crewe: No... I already know you by heart.
~A Little Princess

Mary: What do you know about dying?
Colin: My mother died!
Mary: Both my parents died!
~The Secret Garden

3 comments:

  1. https://rockingwithriteaid.blogspot.com/2011/11/free-10-restaurantcom-egift-cards-for.html?showComment=1529138443878#c2339986490155078248

    ReplyDelete